This week’s Acts 8 BLOGFORCE challenge is a timely one. In the midst of Holy Week, as we’re harried, frazzled, and surrounded by conflict and death, what signs of resurrection are there in The Episcopal Church?
Top 10 Signs of Resurrection in The Episcopal Church (In somewhat no particular order)
1. Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church, Foley, Alabama
2. Forward Movement is growing, hiring staff, and generally rocking the pamphlet publishing world
3. The Reverend Canon John Newton
4. Embracing Generous Orthodoxy at, among other places, Virginia Theological Seminary
5. The School of Theology at Sewanee approved my thesis proposal on William Reed Huntington and Brian McLaren
6. Susan Brown Snook’s voice on Executive Council
7. Nativity Church brings Dothan their first ever Mardi Gras parade.
9. People are engaging with The Task Force for Re-Imagining The Episcopal Church and they seem to be listening
10. The Right Reverend Sean Rowe